Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, September 13, 2007

River Walk Report: Under Construction...

I had to make a short trip to the downtown office this morning and I stopped to take a picture or two of the folks building up the new extension to the river walk near McCullough and St Mary's Street.Here are a few pictures. You may want to save these and show your grandchildren what it looked like before it was done. I have to admit, it is pretty impressive the way they divert the water using a series of pumps and pipes.I wonder if my company will allow me to park for free when I want to visit, once the thing is done? Not holding my breath.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites