In this case, I don't think these were your garden variety vandals, but probably members of an art class from Jay. My guess is, the homeowner has approved a mural and these kids were putting up something constructive of artistic value as opposed to the nonsensical "FTW" so prevalent around our area.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Artists in Action...
I'm always yammering on about nobody ever seeing people doing graffiti, only finding the results of it. Well, this afternoon, my wife and I had cause to visit the Pep Boys over by SW Loop 410 and Marbach Rd in the greater John Jay High area. Sure enough, we got to see painting action first hand at a bus stop on the corner of Harness and Marbach.
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- ► 2010 (150)
- ► 2009 (326)
- ► 2008 (333)
- Flat Tire Report: What is with the screws?
- Lunch Report: Village Inn...
- GNW Watch Report: Meeting Notes...
- Seminar Report: Deed Restrictions, Code Violation...
- HOA Selling Your Home?
- Artists in Action...
- Strange in 78250: Backwards Driving...
- GNW CIA Meeting Report: My Notes... (be they ever ...
- GNW CIA Meeting Report: We did Attend - Notes to C...
- Graffitti Report: More Encouragement in the Fight....
- Reminder Report: GNW Draco Seminar - Sep 25th
- Arts & Crafts Report: Challenge Coin Holder
- Dinner Report: We do eat at home...
- Mall Report: Apparently, People Still Shop Ingram...
- Friday NIght Report: Sunset and Vittles...
- Tagging Report: Nabbing the Little Bastards...
- River Walk Report: Under Construction...
- What Motivates You?
- Parade Report: Mexican Independence in Wichita Fal...
- Hotel Report: Crescent Plaza - Downtown Proud...
- Trip Report: Up 281 to Wichita Falls Again...
- Local Soldier Lost...
- Public Service Report: Timber Path Floods Sometime...
- Dinner Report: Texas Roadhouse
- Labor Day Report: Parade in the Great Northwest
- Brunch Report: Taco Martinez #2
- Hashknife Update: Yum!
- ▼ Sep 2007 (27)