Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, September 24, 2007

Artists in Action...

I'm always yammering on about nobody ever seeing people doing graffiti, only finding the results of it. Well, this afternoon, my wife and I had cause to visit the Pep Boys over by SW Loop 410 and Marbach Rd in the greater John Jay High area. Sure enough, we got to see painting action first hand at a bus stop on the corner of Harness and Marbach.

In this case, I don't think these were your garden variety vandals, but probably members of an art class from Jay. My guess is, the homeowner has approved a mural and these kids were putting up something constructive of artistic value as opposed to the nonsensical "FTW" so prevalent around our area.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites