Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Flat Tire Report: What is with the screws?

Can someone provide me a little insight as to what in the hell is going on with all the screws on the road?

I noticed a slow leak on one of the tires on my wife's little truck. So, I go over to the local tire repair shop on the corner of Grissom and Old Grissom and there are several people all with screws in their tires.






You know, I have a floor jack, so technically, I could jack the vehicle up myself. I even have an air compressor and air tools to remove the wheel really quick like some NASCAR guy...But I sure don't have one of those machines that lets you take the tire off the rim so you can repair the hole...Hopefully, this patch will do the trick.

Oh, and never forget to tip your tire man. He could end up being the prankster with the bag of screws that conveniently spills along Grissom Road!

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites