Can someone provide me a little insight as to what in the hell is going on with all the screws on the road?
I noticed a slow leak on one of the tires on my wife's little truck. So, I go over to the local tire repair shop on the corner of Grissom and Old Grissom and there are several people all with screws in their tires.
You know, I have a floor jack, so technically, I could jack the vehicle up myself. I even have an air compressor and air tools to remove the wheel really quick like some NASCAR guy...But I sure don't have one of those machines that lets you take the tire off the rim so you can repair the hole...Hopefully, this patch will do the trick.
Oh, and never forget to tip your tire man. He could end up being the prankster with the bag of screws that conveniently spills along Grissom Road!
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- ► 2010 (150)
- ► 2009 (326)
- ► 2008 (333)
- Flat Tire Report: What is with the screws?
- Lunch Report: Village Inn...
- GNW Watch Report: Meeting Notes...
- Seminar Report: Deed Restrictions, Code Violation...
- HOA Selling Your Home?
- Artists in Action...
- Strange in 78250: Backwards Driving...
- GNW CIA Meeting Report: My Notes... (be they ever ...
- GNW CIA Meeting Report: We did Attend - Notes to C...
- Graffitti Report: More Encouragement in the Fight....
- Reminder Report: GNW Draco Seminar - Sep 25th
- Arts & Crafts Report: Challenge Coin Holder
- Dinner Report: We do eat at home...
- Mall Report: Apparently, People Still Shop Ingram...
- Friday NIght Report: Sunset and Vittles...
- Tagging Report: Nabbing the Little Bastards...
- River Walk Report: Under Construction...
- What Motivates You?
- Parade Report: Mexican Independence in Wichita Fal...
- Hotel Report: Crescent Plaza - Downtown Proud...
- Trip Report: Up 281 to Wichita Falls Again...
- Local Soldier Lost...
- Public Service Report: Timber Path Floods Sometime...
- Dinner Report: Texas Roadhouse
- Labor Day Report: Parade in the Great Northwest
- Brunch Report: Taco Martinez #2
- Hashknife Update: Yum!
- ▼ Sep 2007 (27)