Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Breakfast Report: Comfort Inn, Oxon Hill, MD...

I don't have any complaints about the hotel I'm in - the staff is great, the location (in relation to where I needed to be) is perfect, and it is pretty comfy - but I couldn't help but giggle about the egg disks served up with the breakfast.You grab one of the yellow disks, slap a meat disk on top, then pop it in the microwave for a few seconds, and actually, it makes for a damn fine morning treat.


2 comments:

Keith Alan K said...

They get those sausage and egg pucks in big frozen cartons.
Cheap but tasty.
I would have been all over that breakfast! Assemble my own yum.

Las Palapas now has the Vaquero Breakfast Special featuring really good sausage patties, yet hasn't made the connection and put that same sausage into a breakfast taco?
Dumbasses.

Dave said...

Yea, I'm pretty much done with Las Palapas, but I could see a nice little breakfast taco with that sausage in it.

Makes me hungry thinking about it!

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites