Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Thanksgiving Report...

The moon bounce was a hit. We did end up having at least two chillin's under the age of 21 join in, but yes, it was mostly adults taking three minute jump-a-thons, then tiring out and heading to the kitchen for some vittles or perhaps a beer.
We did watch football on and off and my favorite quote of the day came from my neighbor Ruby who stopped by to say hello. Upon hearing that the Cowboys game was on, she looked above her glasses and in all seriousness told me, "I'd rather watch the dog go poop than see the Cowboys play." I know, it was wrong that Jerry Jones got rid of Tom Landry, but surely we can forgive someday? Maybe next year.

By the way, I once stood in line behind Tom Landry in a McDonald's at Dallas Love Field. No suit and no hat. Just a nice man wanting some coffee and as I recall, a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit.
Here are a few pictures from today. I hope you and your family had a great day like we did.

1 comment:

Pancho said...

Ok so there was at least one child present, can' t beleive how big ya'lls younguns have gotten. Looks like ya' ll had a good time.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites