I was driving by the marquee in our neighborhood today and noticed that they had a reminder up about the big Casino Night coming up tomorrow (Saturday) night. On the sign it said the event started at 8PM.Of course we stopped into the Lodge to ask about it. The little poster I have says the shindig starts at 7PM. Sure enough, they changed the marquee, so in case you got the wrong info, 7PM is correct.
My wife and I had a great time during the last Casino Night, and this time, the theme is "Wild West". I'm gonna put on some boots, jeans, maybe a vest, who knows? Hell, I might Boot, Scoot, and/or Boogie, even if this isn't a place where you would actually dance.
This is an adults only event and it is not a BYOB situation like the recent Luau, but they will have a cash bar available (or I'm going home). Anyway, just wanted to let you know of the correct time and we hope to see ya there.
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- ► 2010 (150)
- My Wife is a Regular Marlin Perkins...
- A Box of Rocks and a Mail Box...
- Home Invasion Stopper Device Thingy...
- Strange in 78250: Decorative Hitch Cover...
- New Friends of the GNW Library...
- Timber Path Construction Update: Close...
- Late Lunch Report: Acadiana...
- Used a Coupon: Dunkin' Donuts
- Dinner Report: Pizza Hut on Grissom...
- Friday Notes...
- Grissom Road Report: A Bridge to Pizza Hut...
- The NFL Season is Here!
- Lunch Report: Bruno's on West Hildebrand...
- Labor Day Report: Casino, Painting, Dexter...
- GNW Casino Night: Saturday 5 Sep at 7PM
- A Few Important Notes for Friday...
- TV and Internet Watching Notes...
- ▼ Sep 2009 (17)
- ► 2008 (333)