Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Paint Collection This Saturday in GNW...

This is just a small public service announcement for the Great Northwest (and those within shouting distance):

This Saturday, the 25th of July, the A-Team will be collecting Latex house paints, regardless of color. Collection will take place between 9am and Noon and we will be located at the GNW Soccer Fields on Timber Path and Timberwilde.

This is your chance to clean out the garage of those half empty cans of paint your wife has been complaining about for the last several months. In helping you dispose of your unneeded paint (all colors accepted), you'll help us with recycling the stuff into paint that can be used for A-Team projects, like painting over graffiti in the 'hood.

And, if you really feel like donating, we'll even take donations of brand new unused paint (Kodiak Brown sounds like a fine color) or a gift card from Lowe's, Home Depot, Sherwin-Williams or any other place we can buy paint. It is all for a great cause, I assure you.

Need more info? Send me a note and I'll put you in touch with the A-Team coordinator.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites