Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, July 17, 2009

Dave's Helpful Rules for Living: Party Etiquette...

I know many of you are planning your busy summer party schedule which will include many cookouts and dinner parties with family and friends. Here, I'd like to offer you the first in a series of helpful rules for living.




This will come in handy if you arrive late for a family event and have not had an opportunity to inspect all the food in advance.

Bon Appetite.


No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites