Not really all of Baltimore or even a lot of it, but these are a few pictures that I have taken around my hotel in Baltimore's Inner Harbor.These are views of the Inner Harbor from the 11th floor of my hotel at night.The ship is called the Constellation.When it gets really cold, you can see steam from below the streets.I'm a total cheapskate. They put one of those mini-bars in my room. Hey, I like a cashew or peanut as much as the next guy, but not for $6.00. I enjoy a cold beer on a hot day, but unless there is some form of entertainment like a rodeo or a concert, I'm not paying $6.00 for a 12 ounce can of Bud. How about a Tonic Water? $4.50; I'll pass.The TV in my room is nice, but apparently it is somehow computer operated. This series of pictures shows what happened when I turned it on for the first time. I better not get charged for any pay-per-view movies or informercials!The homeless folks here are nice. The last time I was here, a guy insisted on providing entertainment in the form of singing and jokes before he would accept any donations. I spotted this mobile-homeless-home just across the street. I can only assume the owner was engaged in a performance.
And this is the ride up to my floor.
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- ► 2010 (150)
- Lunch Report: Texas Land & Cattle...
- Tavern Report: Rams Head Tavern, Savage, MD
- Views of Baltimore...
- Dinner Report: Five Guys, Inner Harbor...
- Breakfast Report: El Tropiko...
- Yard Work Report
- Strange in 78250: Things I saw Yesterday...
- Lunch Report: The Pig Stand, Mary Ann's Pig Stand....
- The Fiesta Store
- Breakfast Report: New IHOP at 1604 and Culebra......
- GNWCIA Meeting Report: My Notes...
- Sleepless in San Antonio: Sort of....
- In Defense of Bill Murray: Lost In Translation...
- The Rodeo Grounds Report: CFB
- Happy Valentines Day...
- R.I.P. Seymour Perkins...
- Cooking with Eva: Chicken and Yellow Rice...
- My Exciting Procedure...
- What the Hail...
- River Walk Construction Update...
- Rodeo Report: And Alan Jackson...
- Another Miss Manners Moment: Bennigan's...
- Important Notes: Fish, Parking, Mars...
- District 6 Candidate to Announce at OPMP, Saturday...
- Strange in 78250: Chupacabra...
- Ben Pucci on the Super Bowl...
- The Mad Crapper...
- ▼ Feb 2009 (27)
- ► 2008 (333)