Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Fiesta Store

We took a drive down Broadway this afternoon to go check out the Fiesta Store.Of course, we have at least another month or so until Fiesta kicks off, but you can avoid the crowds and get what you need by either shopping online, or just doing like we did and going to the official store.As you might expect, the place is mighty colorful. Lots of medals, t-shirts, of course the posters and all the official items you need. Something to think about if you like souvenirs but don't want to have to wade through the crowds to purchase them and subsequently have some dude spill beer on them.

Consider that a public service announcement!

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites