We took a drive down Broadway this afternoon to go check out the Fiesta Store.Of course, we have at least another month or so until Fiesta kicks off, but you can avoid the crowds and get what you need by either shopping online, or just doing like we did and going to the official store.As you might expect, the place is mighty colorful. Lots of medals, t-shirts, of course the posters and all the official items you need. Something to think about if you like souvenirs but don't want to have to wade through the crowds to purchase them and subsequently have some dude spill beer on them.
Consider that a public service announcement!
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- ► 2010 (150)
- Lunch Report: Texas Land & Cattle...
- Tavern Report: Rams Head Tavern, Savage, MD
- Views of Baltimore...
- Dinner Report: Five Guys, Inner Harbor...
- Breakfast Report: El Tropiko...
- Yard Work Report
- Strange in 78250: Things I saw Yesterday...
- Lunch Report: The Pig Stand, Mary Ann's Pig Stand....
- The Fiesta Store
- Breakfast Report: New IHOP at 1604 and Culebra......
- GNWCIA Meeting Report: My Notes...
- Sleepless in San Antonio: Sort of....
- In Defense of Bill Murray: Lost In Translation...
- The Rodeo Grounds Report: CFB
- Happy Valentines Day...
- R.I.P. Seymour Perkins...
- Cooking with Eva: Chicken and Yellow Rice...
- My Exciting Procedure...
- What the Hail...
- River Walk Construction Update...
- Rodeo Report: And Alan Jackson...
- Another Miss Manners Moment: Bennigan's...
- Important Notes: Fish, Parking, Mars...
- District 6 Candidate to Announce at OPMP, Saturday...
- Strange in 78250: Chupacabra...
- Ben Pucci on the Super Bowl...
- The Mad Crapper...
- ▼ Feb 2009 (27)
- ► 2008 (333)