Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ben Pucci on the Super Bowl...

In case you hadn't seen the Express-News sports section today, writer Douglas Pils wrote an interesting article about one of our neighbors, Mr. Ben Pucci. You can check out the full article by clicking here.

Most of you know, Mr. Pucci played professional football and was in fact a member of the 1948 Cleveland Browns of the AAFL, champions before they had a "Super Bowl".

Because Ben grew up in St Louis with the likes of Yogi Berra and Joe Garagiola (and a few other famous sports stars) on his block, he will be hoping that the Bidwell family and their now Arizona Cardinals win the big game today. And that is as good a reason as any for me.


No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites