Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Reminder for GNW Residents

Just a quick note to remind the local readership of two important events:

Wednesday 30 April 7:30 PM at the Lodge: GNWatch Meeting. We will have representative from San Antonio's Animal Care Services come give us some information about dealing with vicious animals. The ACS folks have received a package of complaints from our residents and their person is going to provide some responses to the assembled crowd.

Following the Q&A, if we have time, I'll present some information on the recent rash of tagging in the area and what has been done. Hope to see you there.

(Oh, and my wife and I celebrate our anniversary the same day - am I a romantic, taking my wife out to a neighborhood watch meeting?)

Thursday 1 May at 7:30 PM is the Great Northwest annual meeting of the members held at the lodge. Please, if you have not sent in your proxy, hand carry it down to the office - there is a drop box for after hours. We must have a quorum or the money spent to put on the meeting is a total waste, and we'll have to try again.

Better yet, why not come to the meeting? Hope to see you there.

6 comments:

Albatross said...

Happy anniversary!

Dave said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Eva says:

Aren't I the most understanding wife:).You know it is gonna cost you. After last years hail storm. I thought we would just be safer at home.Next year will be different:).

Anon E. Mouse said...

At least it's the Neighborhood Watch meeting where you two are in charge, rather than the circus that will happen the next night. :)

Albatross said...

Hail storm! I bet you never forget that anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites