If you thought I had given up on the blog this week given my limited input, I haven't. It's just that we have been busy little beavers.My wife got a hankerin' to spiff up one of the upstairs bathrooms, and the next thing you know, I feel like I have two full time jobs.I'll leave you with a little taste of the construction area and tell you more about it later.
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- ► 2010 (150)
- Fear Report: Public Speaking...
- Timber Path Construction Update...
- GNWatch Appreciation Dinner Report
- Strange at The Pearl Brewery...
- Pearl Farmers Market Report: Give it a Try...
- Lunch Report: Spanky's Smokehouse on Blanco...
- All Out of Love? Really?
- Did ya Need Some Free Bread?
- Dinner Report: Mr. Cod, Part 5 (and Final I might ...
- GNWCIA Meeting Report: My Notes...
- The Remodel Report: Not One, But Two Bathrooms...
- Jury Duty Report: So Close...
- Lunch Report: Big's at Potranco and 151...
- Remod Report: Busy, Busy, Busy...
- Miss Manners: CMS?
- One For the Complaint Department...
- Lunch Report: Lea's Pulled Pork...
- River Walk Construction Update: I'm Done...
- Lunch Report: Friendly's...
- Flea Market Report: Columbus Farmers Market in NJ....
- TV Report Update: The Cleto Show...
- ▼ Jun 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (333)