Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Silver Creek Pile-up...


Okay, not really a pile-up (I do tend to exaggerate things), but it sure kept the main entrance into Silver Creek blocked for a few hours.

I have no idea what happened, but one vehicle ended up sort of resting on the side walk near a bust stop. I surely hope nobody was hit.

Anyway, when we first left our house to hit HEB, Walgreens, & Payless, one of our Security Guys was directing traffic through the intersection.

When we came back an hour later, (from the other direction) the truck was still there. And when my wife went to her Mom's house around 9PM, the truck was still there! Hopefully when I leave for work in a few minutes, it will be gone.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites