Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, May 18, 2007

Creepy Spurs Fan...

Am I the only person who thinks that this guy has had a tad bit too much consumption of spirits during the course of EVERY FREAKIN' Spurs Game televised?

He is the rainbow wig wearing, John 3:16 dude of the San Antonio Spurs, and apparently, he is why we win!

I nominate this guy for one of those Budweiser, "Real Men of Genius" commercials.

We salute you, Mr. Liquored Up Peace Sign Spurs Fan!

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites