Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, April 22, 2007

HEB Plus - Free Samples and Fun

My wife and I are huge fans of HEB Plus. We shop at the new one on Potranco Road at least once a weekend. Earlier today, we went in for some fruit, veggies, a malt from Spoonz grill, and of course, samples.

The ladies who do the cooking on the main stage are always very funny (they told me I was a brave guy for pushing around a cart with my wife’s purse – I asked them what made them think it was hers) and they know how to make a great sample. I had the tortilla soup, a baby spinach salad, and some awesome potatoes and stew.

Here they are posing with me. They are the cute cooks; I’m the dork looking away from the camera.

Anyway, if you are so inclined, you can see the photo actually signed by all of us on the main cooking stage. They’ll be happy to feed you.

Please tell me about your favorite place to shop. You can use the "Comment" button below.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites