Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, September 17, 2007

Reminder Report: GNW Draco Seminar - Sep 25th

Don't forget that Jose Morlett, the Deed Restriction officer for the Great Northwest Community Improvement Association , will be holding a seminar on September 25th at the Lodge in Silver Creek.

This seminar will focus on Code and Compliance and will also feature someone speaking from the Bexar Country Dispute Resolution office. This should be a pretty good seminar to help better understand the rules that as residents, we signed up to.

The seminar will be held from 7pm to 9pm. See you there.

Also, we'll also be at the GNWCIA Board Meeting this Thursday evening. I'll take notes and provide an accounting of who said what soon after. I missed the last two meetings so I am sure the directors missed me! I'm hoping to have several of my neighbors join us. Ought to be a fun time.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites