Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HOA Selling Your Home?

News-4 WOAI will do a Troubleshooters report tonight on an HOA that is selling some folks home due to the fact that these people failed to pay the yearly assessment. Not GNWCIA, but it should be of interest to any person who lives in an association community like ours.

Want to learn more about stuff like code compliance and mediation? You can attend a free seminar this evening, 7PM to 9PM at the Lodge of the Great Northwest.

See you there!

Also, in case you didn't hear, The Great Northwest received an Honorable Mention from the National Night out folks for our display about our events. Likewise, Janet Doherty won an award for her event.

The GNW contingent was represented by our own Chief Roger Burton,
NNO Chair Betty Hood, Chairman of the Board of Directors Lee Besing, Vice Chairman Doherty, and several other GNW residents.

Thanks to Lee for the photo and the info.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites