Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Polar Bear Swim

I know a lot of you couldn't roll yourselves out of bed and make the short trip down to the Silver Creek Swimming Pool around Noon today, so I thought I'd share a little of the action with you.





And no, you won't see me or my wife splashing around in the clip. Are you kidding? Water temp was 52 degrees I am told, and we are pretty much not that adventurous, or crazy. But lots of folks jumped in and I only saw a few cheaters get out before they made it the full length of the pool.

UPDATE: You'll want to see the pictures on Flickr.



No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites