Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, August 13, 2007

Trash Report: The Brush Collection has Started!

Following quite the delay caused by heavy and continuous rains, the city finally was able to make it into our neighborhood to commence collection of the brush. I am happy to report that trucks and men showed up today to remove the pile of tree limbs and other assorted crap that I had meticulously placed on one side of my driveway. Now I'll have to do something about the huge brown patch of yard left by several weeks of being hidden from the sun.

But, I shan't complain further - it saves me a trip and about $40.00 to go dump a truckload of junk out at the landfill.

Oh, and timing is everything. If they had come a day sooner, I wouldn't have been able to set my old dishwasher on the curb without being cited.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites