Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, October 4, 2010

KENS-5: YGBSM...

There's an old Wild Weasel saying, "You Gotta Be Shittin' Me" or YGBSM which I found appropriate right around 10PM this evening as I watched Karen Grace deliver a live report from San Antonio's West Side. Turns out some homeowner was suffering from plumbing issues wherein, what went down his toilet ended up surfacing in the backyard.

As my wife and I have spent the better part of the last month preparing our house for guests, and in fact have had our kitchen appear on TV in the past, I think we can offer up a bit of advice for anyone who opens their home to TV cameras:
You might want to use a little Tidy Bowl or employ a swishing device around the commode. YGBSM! I don't think that's hard water build-up on the right side bottom of the bowl there. Strange!

3 comments:

Albatross said...

I am amazed at what people will agree to do just to be on television for a few seconds.

Really? Let cameras shoot your shitter? Say it isn't so.

Charlene said...

I have fought fame all my life.

the pistolero said...

I am amazed at what people will agree to do just to be on television for a few seconds.

Well, some folks are just blissfully self-unaware that way. I know you recall my wife's ex-husband's appearance in the Express-News. ;-)

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog