Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Party in 78250...

We made the short drive down to the Lodge of the Great Northwest to enjoy some good times with neighbors at our annual Halloween Party Saturday night.
I was thinking I could have just donned an orange shirt and gone as a pumpkin but my wife had other ideas. We went as the King and Queen Pins, members of a bowling team. In other words, all I had to do was put on a shirt that was too small with some sort of bowling logo on it. That was just as easy as being a pumpkin, I guess.
They used the same DJ we had at our annual Luau. The guy has a really huge selection of music for every taste and as an added bonus, he does a lot of performing to the songs sort of like an air guitarist or back-up dancer.
Here we are as the bowlers with our neighbors, Nurse Bellyache and Doctor Catastrophe or something like that.

Did you need to see more pictures? Why not head on over to the Flickr page to see them all?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Eva's glasses! I thought the doctor's name was Dr. Bendover!! ha ha ha!
Lydia

Four Dinners said...

I think I met Doctor Catastrophe once...around the time I had my haemmoroids done...;-)

Lydia...I think you're confusing him with the two Scottish Homosexual doctors....Ben Dover and Phil MacAfferty?

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog