Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

He Lives!

Hey, y'all! I am flattered by the many e-mails, comments and questions from folks I see in person asking about the status of Silver Creek 78250 (the Blog, not the place). In short, I have simply been busy. We still have to eat and I still take pictures, but I just haven't made the time to tell you about all the places we have been in the past month or so.

Not to worry, on the off chance you were in fact worried; I'll be back with more important news of vittles consumed, weird people seen, and commentary in general.
I'll leave you with this sighting from just the other day. I love seeing the HEB Security Staff on duty patrolling the mean streets of Alamo Ranch!

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Is Alamo Rance a gated community?

Dave said...

There are several gated communities within the Alamo Ranch area, at least from what I can see on the Google. The Alamo Ranch shopping district is not gated at all, though they have security that is mobile ;)

Sabra said...

Good to see you back!

The Segway o' Justice tickles me whenever I see it. Quite a few HEBs have 'em, not just the fancypants ones. ;-)

Albatross said...

Our HEB doesn't have that. They still drive around in golf carts.

:-P

Justin said...

It makes me laugh every time I see it!

Anonymous said...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/09/27/AR2010092701618.html

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog