Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, August 22, 2010

GNW Hot August Nights Car Show...

Saturday night we took a quick stroll down to the little kids soccer fields at the Lodge of the Great Northwest and enjoyed the beginning of what is hoped to be a regular car show.
The theme was Hot August Nights - not a bad idea considering the heat and some of the pretty spiffy cars that showed up. Lots of Corvettes and such but a few older classics and even a nice Harley on display.

Need to see more? Why not head on over to the Flickr page to get a gander?

4 comments:

Pam said...

There was also a car show at the Rim last night in front of Bass Pro Shop. Was it some kind of anniversary or something?

Anonymous said...

The SA area Mustang club sponsors show at BPS occasionally. Put on a good spread!

Anonymous said...

That sure is one gooood looking Harley!

M2 said...

I have that same bumper sticker "Get In, Sit Down, Shut Up & Hold On" on the passenger side sun visor in my Jeep. I flip it down whenever I have someone who has not gone offroad with me before, it's a good checklist!

Cheers! M2

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog