Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bedroom Intruder: Catchy...

I am a huge fan of the audio and video editing software available to the average home user these days. If only I had a little talent, I might be able to take an everyday newscast and turn a scary situation into something really funny.

First, you have to watch this real news report about a serious incident that occurred in Lincoln Park.



This isn't the funny part, but I have to admit, I laughed when I saw this guy, Antoine Dodson giving his eyewitness testimony.



Now, through the miracle of some cool editing, we have a song that quite frankly, is kinda catchy.

8 comments:

Keith Alan K said...

Epic find, Dave!

"...and hide your husband too" had me howling!

Anonymous said...

Was that real news and made into a song or vice versa? I couldn't tell.

Anonymous said...

Real news made into a song :) Classic !!

Anon E. Mouse said...

Too funny, Dave! Great find. And then today one of my regular news feeds, goingwimax.com, does a story about CLEAR's new pay as you go service called "Rover", and there is a mug shot of the same dude! They linked it to a copy of the same original tv news feed, but the audio was changed to just electronic noise / music. Small world.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Could be on the radio...

Gail said...

Hey, Dave? Where are you??? I miss your almost daily posts. It has been WAY too long!

Anonymous said...

Too funny...Viva PowerDirector Pro

Justin said...

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!"Hide your husbands"!!!

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog