Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, July 5, 2010

Texas Shaped Onion Petal...

We skipped out on firing up the grill on the 4th of July (we did our celebrating on the 3rd) and instead opted for lunch at Logan's Roadhouse in Alamo Ranch.
I ordered some of those onion petals with my catfish, and found this special anomaly amongst the collection. Looks just like Texas, right?

I know, in hindsight I probably should have asked for a plastic bag so as to seal it and perhaps put it up for the highest bidder to send me into an early retirement, but instead I just ate it. Yum.

2 comments:

Albatross said...

I don't blame you. Texas is tasty, you know.

Rich said...

Is this one of those holy eats I hear about all the time?

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog