Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day...

Just a total whirlwind weekend culminated in a quick dip in the hot tub before bed. Happy Father's Day to all the dad's.
I celebrated with a trip to the airport to drop my daughter and the little dog, Panda off for their return to New Jersey. For those concerned, Gracie is handling the departure with the utmost class.

I'll try to find a moment to write more about it in a day or two, but we did have more than just a wonderful visit from our daughter this weekend - we added a daughter-in-law and her wonderful parents, sister, grandparents, aunts and uncles. Who knows, maybe this is one way to increase readership!
Here Eva and I are with daughter Roxanne, my son Taz and his bride Iliana. So cute. If you zoom in close enough, you can probably see I spilled something on my tie even before we had dinner at Los Barrios.

More during the week.

4 comments:

Sabra said...

Ah, congratulations to them. :) I'm a big fan of the no-fuss weddings.

Anonymous said...

...no fuss weddings...obviously you dont know eva...lol...congrats...to the stone/elizondo family..and stone..you can go back to the hottub...lets plan something..mando,nena,diego

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

horay for everyone..you all look lovely..

Albatross said...

What a great photo.

WV: "micedab" What cats do with their paws when they are not fully into the kill.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog