I routinely find at least one thing to generate a smile (or at least a hearty "WTF?") as I drive up Culebra each day on my way home from work. Today found me giggling at a stop light at the intersection of Culebra and Loop 410.
Injured? the sign reads. No, but I could use some extra sunglasses to shield my eyes from that blinding white belly. At least the guy is doing something useful while he is on the clock. Today was a perfect day to kick back and enjoy the sun and listen to some tunes. Is that a small cooler there? He is set!
Kickin' back, sunning himself, doing a little advertising for a retired lawyer. Strange? I say it's good work if you can get it.
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- Jim's and Denny's: The Blanco Situation...
- One Thousand Posts... That's a lot....
- Lunch Report: Jacala on West Ave.
- Please Consider the Guy Behind You...
- Strange on Culebra: Don't Forget the Sunscreen...
- LOST: The End...
- Has It Really Been 22 Years: Happy Birthday, Roxan...
- A Little Bit About Me...
- Dinner Report: BJ's in Alamo Ranch...
- The Missing Chicken Head in Bandera...
- The Hail You Say...
- Wooden Nickle Unveiling Report: That's a Big Nickl...
- Sunday Morning Report:
- Wooden Nickle Museum Grand-Reopening...
- Breakfast Report: Tink-a-Tako on Potranco...
- Strange in HEB: Uppity Dog Food...
- New Siding and Paint...
- I Believe Bob Wacaster is Our Future...
- The Great Northwest Annual Meeting is Upon Us...
- ▼ May 2010 (19)
- ► 2009 (326)
- ► 2008 (333)