Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Hail You Say...

Last week it was tornadoes my son had to deal with up in OKC, yesterday afternoon, it was a huge hail storm. In the case of the tornado, he was lucky; yesterday was a different story.
Imagine a few of these little jewels coming down at high velocity.
Or a lot of them.

And this is the sort of thing that results.

Needless to say, living on the beach in Florida was a much more enjoyable military assignment for him...

3 comments:

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

poor oklahoma..

Albatross said...

No kidding. That and tornadoes.

RB said...

Yeah Oklahoma! It sucks and blows!
We missed all that fun here just south of OKC.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog