For folks living in any of the seven sub-divisions that make up The Great Northwest here in San Antonio, I urge you to look around your house and find that ballot that was sent out to you and hand carry it to the Lodge, today, Wednesday the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo for those of you in the party spirit).
If you are like many people who "inadvertently" tossed your envelope in the trash, it isn't too late for you to walk down to the Lodge and request a replacement ballot.
I'm not asking you to vote for or against anyone or any of the proposed by law changes; I just want to make sure we meet the minimum number of voters to get a quorum this year. If you are confused by the ballot, the folks at the Lodge can help you understand it.
If all else fails, why not show up at the annual meeting of the membership, Thursday at 7:30PM at the Lodge?
About Your Host
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.
Sites For San Antonio
- About San Antonio
- Artichoke Anathema
- Bexar County Line
- Braun Station West
- City Data - San Antonio
- Concerned in SA
- Craigs List
- Great Northwest
- KENS-5 TV
- Live From the Alamo City
- Living Out Here
- MySA (Express-News)
- SA Metro Daily
- San Antonio & Austin Radio
- San Antonio Burger Blog
- San Antonio Daily Photo
- San Antonio Hams
- San Antonio Lightning
- San Antonio Remembers
- San Antonio Spyglass
- Strange in San Antonio
- Texas Cooking
- Texas Escapes
- The Cleto Show
- The Dish on Food
- The SA Airport
- Views of Texas
Blogs I Visit From Time to Time
- Jim's and Denny's: The Blanco Situation...
- One Thousand Posts... That's a lot....
- Lunch Report: Jacala on West Ave.
- Please Consider the Guy Behind You...
- Strange on Culebra: Don't Forget the Sunscreen...
- LOST: The End...
- Has It Really Been 22 Years: Happy Birthday, Roxan...
- A Little Bit About Me...
- Dinner Report: BJ's in Alamo Ranch...
- The Missing Chicken Head in Bandera...
- The Hail You Say...
- Wooden Nickle Unveiling Report: That's a Big Nickl...
- Sunday Morning Report:
- Wooden Nickle Museum Grand-Reopening...
- Breakfast Report: Tink-a-Tako on Potranco...
- Strange in HEB: Uppity Dog Food...
- New Siding and Paint...
- I Believe Bob Wacaster is Our Future...
- The Great Northwest Annual Meeting is Upon Us...
- ▼ May 2010 (19)
- ► 2009 (326)
- ► 2008 (333)