Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Miss Eva on Fox News at 9 - Tonight...

Local readers of the blog will want to tune into the Fox News at 9PM tonight on KABB-29 for a story by Grace White. They were looking for someone to interview about this appliance rebate deal and for some reason, we get the call every time someone needs to interview somebody.

You'll recall our graffiti interview with Kim Fischer with my wife doing the on camera work and me in voice only (I'm shy like that). And later, we got a call from a regular reader who works at KENS-5 to do an interview with the very wonderful Karen Grace, but that didn't pan out.

The worst part about today's deal was, as I kept the dogs at bay outside, the camera man took pictures of our refrigerators, both in the kitchen and in the laundry room. On the only day that I don't have a full case of really expensive uppity beer in stock, and instead have a few of my generic beers laying around, we get a freakin' camera crew to do an investigative report on my 'fridge.

Nice.

8 comments:

Keith Alan K said...

What flavor of Creamy Creations was that in your freezer?

Good job, Eva!

Dave said...

The fat flavor.

Anonymous said...

Why to Throw me under the bus Dave ....

Dave said...

Why to Throw me under the bus Dave ....

"Why" is easy. I don't do TV. "Way", on the other hand... Yes. Sorry! But it all looked good.

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

no blue bell?

Anonymous said...

Did you get a rebate reserved? I could not get through! Darn!
Lydia

Anonymous said...

I left my Shiner 101 there! You could have put it up front...unless you drank it already...

Dave said...

I left my Shiner 101 there! You could have put it up front...unless you drank it already...

I think it was getting ready to expire so I got rid of it.

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog