Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, April 22, 2010

GNW Spring Fling: Saturday the 24th from 10am-2pm...

A reminder to readers in the local area, our HOA, the Great Northwest Community Improvement Association will be holding a Spring Fling this Saturday, May 24th from 10AM to 2PM at the Lodge of the Great Northwest, 8809 Timberwilde in Silver Creek.

If you live in the GNW, you will want to stop by and visit the tables of the various clubs and organizations that we have. If you actually take time to meet the people behind the A-Team or the OWLS, the Garden Club and the Friends of the Great Northwest Library, you just may find a good group to join in. And, if you feel like complaining about things, you can meet most if not all of the members of the board of directors.

There will also be vendor tables and if you are hungry, you can purchase brisket on a bun with chips for $3.00; not a bad deal at all!

If you are a regular reader and we haven't met before (or even if we have), I sure hope you'll come by and say howdy! I'll be sure to be on my best behavior.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog