Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Breakfast in 78250...

I thought it would be quite romantic to hit Jim's or Tink-a-Taco for a Valentine's Day breakfast but my wife wanted to avoid the crowds of so many lovebirds who probably had the same idea.
Proof that we actually do eat at home from time to time. Yes, those are heart shaped pancakes, and of course, those eggs and bacon strips are as heart-healthy as you will find. At least it wasn't all dipped in chocolate.

Enjoy your Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

bacon dipped in chocolate..sigh*

Michelle said...

Awwww, the pancakes are so cute!

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog