Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Strange in Church: Is That a Nipple?

My wife shrieked in horror urgently summoning me to the living room where the 65 inch Mitsubishi was frozen in perfect High Definition on a large hairy teat. I immediately felt her pain.
Where the heck is Janet Jackson when KENS-5 decides to do a story on nekkid people at a Church?
It wasn't just any church, but the church located at the White Tails Nudist Resort in Virginia. Oh, and the Pastor of the church, he'll make you pray - for blindness! Seriously; is that a third nipple?
I know, it is all natural and really, I'm no prude. If people enjoy running nude amongst friends, who the heck am I to look down on a good time. My wife has a friend whose husband actually practices "naturism" at home. Needless to say, we have never popped in unexpectedly. But as long as you are discreet, why the big fuss? Eyes forward, that's what I say.
Of course, it must be sweeps week, or KENS-5 wouldn't have shown this little (ha ha ha) clip (hee hee hee) where you could actually see bouncing balls. Oh and the volley ball too. My wife had to rewind 8 times "just to be sure" she saw what she saw. Strange.

5 comments:

Albatross said...

Heh heh heh. I guess February is the month for news stories that feature moobs.

Anonymous said...

Eva says :)

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth

Anonymous said...

I think I'll start watching KENS-5 because they seem to have more interesting news. I'll have to convince Pete, though. He likes to stick with one channel for his news, channel 4. Even when Elsa Ramon came on board, he wouldn't change because that Brian fellow comes on at 5:30.
Lydia

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm no prude either, but what if you were trying to enjoy dinner when that came on? Barf!

Sabra said...

I used to say the Church might benefit from ritual nudity. Given that, and my church (I go to St. Mark's, downtown), I think I must reconsider. Not too sure I want to be surrounded by nekkid elderlies and hippies...

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog