Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nothing Says Love Like...

On the day my wife and I took a drive out to Bigfoot (read about it here) we came home via Highway 16 through the town of Poteet. Just as we were getting into South San Antonio, we came upon bumper to bumper traffic in both directions, all leading to the Highway 16 Flea Mart.
Ah, yes. A romantic Valentine's Day outing. Nothing says love like a crowded Flea Market and sporting one's Sunday best.

1 comment:

Four Dinners said...

My cats have enough fleas thank you very much!

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog