Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mattress Guy

As I was making my afternoon drive up Culebra the other day, I found myself behind a guy demonstrating exactly why it is a good thing to own a truck in Texas or anywhere.
This guy clearly needed some new mattresses for the beds in his house but did not want to pay the exorbitant delivery fees. At least he is in a full size truck and not trying to pull this off in the trunk of a car (boot for our UK readers).
The funny part about it was that the top mattress caught the wind and was acting as a sail while the rope tied across the top held it to half mast. The wind and plastic combined to make that sound you might hear when a kid places a playing card in the spokes of his bike. Fptthptthptthptthpt and so on. I enjoyed it.

No comments:

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog