Dave

<a href="http://silvercreek78250.blogspot.com/">Dave</a>
Your Host

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fan Mail Report: Spicy!

One of the genuine rewards I have received from posting goofy pictures of the things I encounter in my neighborhood and writing about the places my wife and I stuff our faces at is that I have met a lot of really nice people both via e-mail and in person. I love getting comments and e-mails from you folks.

Just this morning, I opened up my inbox and received this heart-felt gem from a fan in India:

hi dave
i love u
i see u google image. i am 31 from india rajesh. i am merried men. i like your face and your body so i mail. i hope utake my invitation. i like older men. i like all with u as your love parner. pl pl meet me i give u all in all night. i hope u give me all your body love. so i wait for u so pl pl contect me because i love u dear

What a lovely offer, but my wife and I find Indian to be a bit spicy for our tastes.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

World-wide celebrity! Wow. I think you may be bringing it on yourself with the provocative bath tub photo! I'm sure you have many fans who feel exactly the same way, but probably spell better. I have overheard many people expressing an interest in being your parner! haha Brian

Maureen said...

I agree with anonymous...it's the bathtub photo. And the Indian guy must be sincerely in love with you--if they're outed as gay over there, isn't the punishment death or something?

Are you SURE you ran it by Eva?

Rich said...

wow......WOW....

Evil Twin's Wife said...

ROFL!!!

Albatross said...

i like all with u too. pl pl keep up u gud wrk.

Pancho said...

Wow, that's so sweet; in a creepy, international homosexual kinda way.
May be you could parlay your GNW board position into some sort of India goodwill ambassadorship role. You could travel through India spreading your "word", and thank your fans properly.
hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Dagnabit Dave, don't you quit me! The thought of you in that Texas tub amongst all those thar bubbles is my fantasy. Unless you'd like to partake in some cowboys AND indians! Yehawww!

Dave said...

Dagnabit Dave, don't you quit me!

A new rule: If you send me love letters, I shan't post them on the blog!

Anonymous said...

Eva Says:)

Omg no wonder you had the urge to watch slum dog millionaire again. Should I be yellous ?? I have enough trouble dealing with your groupies here. I'm not sharing :)

Dave said...

I have enough trouble dealing with your groupies here.

I have groupies! Yay me!

Anonymous said...

oops did I say groupies .. I meant Loopies ? There about as crazy as all get out :)

Deep Forest said...

Mongo like Dave. Take Dave home meet parents......

brenty said...

I'll have to let Paris know how "Hot" you are...

About Your Host

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I love to observe the odd things happening around me as I go about my day. I especially like it when I can get a picture of people being themselves. Here, I attempt to report the various people and events I have encountered in my neighborhood, and my city. I'd also love to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail your experiences and photos of life in San Antonio.

Previous Reporting

Famous Followers of the SC78250 Blog